Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beautiful Emo Love Quotes

      

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
It’s not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life, you’ll find your way to put me there.
She will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to be one day when she’s going to stop and she’s going to get over you. And at that moment, you’re going to wish you had let her catch you.
Guys are like stars; there are millions of them but only one can make your wishes come true.
A girl worth kissing is not easily kissed.
Don’t cry over someone who won’t cry over you.
The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.
One day, you’re going to wake up and realize how special she is — and when that day comes, she’ll be waking up next to the guy who already knew.
I feel sorry for the boys who broke my heart, because one day, they’re going to wake up and realize they had the world.
Something so strong shouldn’t make me feel this weak.
He’ll never admit you’re the only thing that’s ever on his mind.
Forget the risk, take the fall.
If it’s meant to be, it’s worth it all.
Every night I talk to the stars pretending they’re you. Sadly, they’re too much like you – far away and they never answer my questions.
These beautiful emo love quotes are from various sources found online. If you are the author of anything posted above and do not wish your work to be published, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment