Saturday, November 13, 2010

continue

                            

She said: I’m afraid of falling … but he whispered: I have wings.
A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point one of them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe, just maybe…forever. 
There is only one kind of love,
but there are a thousand imitations.
I may not be what you want, but I will try every moment to be what you need.
When you smile at me or even just look my way, it makes me smile and brightens my day. Because then I know, that even if it was just for a second, I crossed your mind.
A friend is there when you need nothing, a best friend is there when you are nothing.
Being in love isn’t about picturing yourself with that one person for the rest of your life. It is about not being able to picture yourself without that person for one day.
I hate how you can bring out the worst in me but act like you’ve never seen anything more beautiful.
You were once happy without him. You will be happy again.
Life is going to hurt you,
So why not hurt for someone you love?
These emo love quotes are from various sources found online. If you are the author of anything posted above and do not wish your work to be published, please let us know.

 A single smile hides a thousand tears.
Should I smile because you’re my friend, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?
“Pain is beautiful. When you feel pain, you know that you’re alive. ”
-Criss Angel
You make it hard to smile because you make it hard to breathe. Why do you do this to me?
What do you do when the only person who could stop you crying is the reason why you started?
I miss the days when tying my shoe was the hardest thing to do…
Now it’s learning how to smile when everything inside tells me to cry.
I wish I’d died in your arms the last time we were together…
So I wouldn’t have to wake without you today.
I think the worst feeling is being forgotten about by someone you will never forget.
I found everything that I could ever want wrapped up in something I could never have.
Just live and breathe
And try not to die again.
She falls asleep with the phone by her mascara streaked pillow,
And at two in the morning when she suddenly awakens because she was dreaming of him,
The first thing she does is check the caller ID to see if his name is there.
When it’s not, it breaks her heart.
Tell him i don’t ever want to see him again
Tell him he meant nothing to me
Tell him i never loved him
Tell him i won’t miss him at all
But please don’t tell him
I said all this with tears in my eyes.
Athazagoraphobia: The fear of being forgotten.
These emo quotes are from various sources found online. If you are the author of anything posted above and do not wish your work to be published, please let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment